Sunday 27 April 2014

Playing by the rules




I greeted my clients the same way every time I saw them. Stood poised, with absolutely nothing on- it got me big tips, plus I liked the attention. This was my life. Serving men's every explicit, sexual need and getting paid for it. I could charge any rate I wanted. If I liked the client then I would re think my cap. But if I didn't, then I would raise my prices for each sexual act I performed. It was the way I worked, and I liked it. It gave me free reign over the men I aroused, and by standing naked in front of them, I was showing them the goods I had to offer- knowing they wouldn't be able to resist. 

This was my regular. George Benson. He worked as a line manager for one of the major conglomerates, 'S.W.I.F.F & CO', or something like that? It's not as if I pay attention to the drivel they talk, I just suck them off... I'm not a psychotherapist after all...  Anyway, he requested that he get another appointment with me this week due to his up coming business, taking him abroad; and I delightfully said 'yes'. I liked George. Of all the men I saw he was the most genuine. Talking to me like I was a person and not just a whore. Somehow he was able to look deeper, and see me for who I was: asking about my interests and what I liked or disliked- which was nice. But my only exception, was no- and I mean no- talking about family. 

Cassie... My eight year old daughter, and reason I was able to look at my self in the mirror every morning. Every time I looked at her, I saw her dad. No one special I'll add, but someone I had loved with all my heart. She would occasionally ask about her dad... but I didn't know what to say to her? How could I tell her the man that helped create her wanted nothing to do with her? It broke my heart, and I hated myself even more for putting her through it. So I suppose being seen as a whore to the men I slept with made me feel like I was getting what I deserved. I was trash. I needed to be treated like trash. I needed to make it up to her somehow...  

He immediately clung to me like his life depended on it. I could smell the mint on his breath as his lips traced kisses down my neck. His beard rubbing against the soft exposed area of skin, making me tingle. George loved my body, and Loved to spend his time touching every piece of me. I loved his hands. They were soft and gentle whilst caressing my tummy, and I closed my eyes to savour the moment, as it was this aspect of love making I loved most. 
                  "Oh baby you smell so good..." His voice muffled against my skin.

                   "Hmm, do I hun?" I replied seductively . His fingers pinched my arse making me squeal- liking to play with me. I could tell he was hornier than usual today, his bulge was sticking me in the back, and I didn't want to think of it, but it was turning me on. 
                    "Oh George, I forget how big you really are..." Oh god! I'm getting so wet already, and we've only just started! 

He started using his fingers to rub against my pussy. With soft, gentle motions he began massaging my clitoral hood with his fingers, and the occasional "Oh", or "ah" would escape my lips, making him push his dick against me. 

                        "Oh baby I could do this all day. Feeling you... smelling you... being with you... I just want you all the time. I need  this. Please tell me you need this too?" He teased me with his lips again, following the same path he took before in kissing my neck, and I just about fought off the urge to attack his lips with mine. 
                        "TELL me you want this!" His fingers got faster in pace of rubbing my pussy as he shouted his demands at me. I was so wet! "TELL me you want it!" His voice grew louder as our breathing became in sync. 
                        "Why won't you tell me what I want to hear- baby please! I need to hear you say it!" His dick continued to bash me from behind, as his fingers grew even more impatient with me. I wanted him to finger me right there and then- forget the sex, but his stubbornness was no match for me. 
                         "Do you like playing with me Sapphire?" I didn't respond. "Do you?!" He stopped rubbing and grabbed me by my arms facing me towards him. 

His mouth crashed into mine and took my breath away. His hands found my arse and started kneading it like dough. Grabbing massive handfuls of it and slapping it whenever it escaped his grasp. I liked it, it made me feel excited. I started taking his jacket off, which made him grunt in response, reminding me who was in control. But I didn't care. I hated being naked whilst he had the luxury of being able to touch me, but not me him. He finally stopped fondling me long enough  for me to relinquish his buttons and start easing it over his shoulders. He helped me a long, and threw it on the floor out of sight. 

After removing his jacket, I come to find out that he's got yet another layer that has to be removed. But before I get a chance to start unbuttoning his waistcoat, he ravishes my lips once more squeezing me towards him. It's as though he could just spend the rest of eternity in this very moment, not progressing forward- just standing still. I need to move this along and stop getting carried away- gain some control over yourself- woman! He pinches my erect nipple between his finger and thumb, sending waves of pleasure throughout my entire body and I just want his dick inside me fucking me! I grapple with the belt to his trousers, and whip it off throwing it across the room, our kiss getting more ravenous by the minute. His tongue is lashing mine, and all I can feel is drool cascading down my chin, dripping onto my boob. 

             "I want you now- George!" In between breaths. "Take... your... boxers off and let me suck that big cock of yours..." He slaps my arse, and the noise reverberates around the room. I like the way it jiggles back into place after he slaps it. I want him to do it again, and again and again! I yank his white boxers down over his erect cock and smile at the orgasmic weapon he has packing down there! He casually steps out of them, taking a minute to catch his breath, making me feel bad for him for me forgetting how old he actually is. He must be in his late fifties, but I'm use to dealing with older male clients as I have clients much older than that. Without realising it, my hair is made loose and falls freely over my shoulders, George having thrown the clip towards the corner of the room, along with my necklace, from the clasp being broken at the same time.

                "Oh I'm sorry Sapphire- your necklace..." He looks saddened by the thought of breaking it, but I quickly reassure him.

                "Babe don't worry- it's just old tat. Had it for ages."  I grab him close to me, and lead him towards the bed, making sure I lead us safely I don't wanna break his hip I remind myself. 

He likes it when I gently ease him on the bed, and then glide my hands over his chest down south towards his dick. I prep myself before just going in with heavy duty sucking, deep throating takes practice and I like to make sure its done right. He rests his head down on the pillow beneath his head, and I see his eyes shut. I warm my hands up by rubbing them together- heating them before I take him all in my grasp and begin to rub up and down, and in a spiralling motion. 

                 "Oh yeah baby girl do daddy how he like it-" As I work up the tempo he perches up on his arms to get a better view of me at work. 

                  "Do you like it daddy?" I tease knowingly, giving him a flash of my smile- before taking him all in my mouth. 

                  "Yeah..." He says whilst trying to stay alert. "WAIT, wait, wait..." I stop immediately looking at him glumly .

                    "What? What is it? Something I'm doing wrong babe?" 

                   "I don't wanna cum yet. It just feels so good..." I see his face fall and then a thought pops up in my head. I reach for my bedside draw and pick out a condom. 

                   "Lets put this on shall we?" I glide it down his shaft and give him a smile, mentally encouraging him to carry on. He balances on his knee's and steadies his dick inside me. My eyes close and then a wave of pleasure tingles below. I like the way it feels, and I start to fuck him back

                       "Come on mummy, let me hear you moan." I tilt my head back to keep my spine straight, gripping the covers in between my fingers- I want him to go faster. 

                       "Ahh- yes! Like that baby, don't stop." My head drops. "Yes daddy! Yes!" 

                       "Do you like that? Huh? Does my little fox like me fucking her like that?" The noise of our skin to skin contact results in a slapping sound. 

                        "Yes- Sapphire- yes! Your so wet!" Every thrust of his cock makes my pussy dribble fluid down my leg, tickling me as it slides down the skin on my inner thigh. 

 

He's almost there- I can feel it! The bashing of our bodies makes me jolt forward nearly falling off the bed, but I stand firm on his assault of my body. Every nerve on edge with each caress of his hands, resulting in my skin breaking out in goosebumps sending shivers down my spine. His hands continue to explore my back and with each touch a mind boggling sensation jolts through me like electricity. Our rhythmic pace beginning its descend and I can feel him taking his time in fucking me- slamming less into me. 

                       "Ahh George! Come on and cum in me!" He grips me firm around my hips and begins preparing himself for the inevitable. 

                       "I don't want this to end!" His voice is hoarse and his breathing rapid. 

                        "Yes- George! Yes- almost there!" He places most of his weight onto my back and I find myself leaning forward. 

But with a surprising moan from George, I know that my work here is done and all is left is the cleaning up. He cums into the condom and immediately pulls out, collapsing back onto the bed, catching his breath. I'm proud of myself for making him feel special, but all it was, was an act. 

I sit on top of my bed with my feet dangling over, and smile to my self knowing a hefty tip was coming my way. I make a promise to myself that I'll get Cassie a new toy, something that she's been asking about for a while. Then George interrupts my reverie. 

                       "Ah Sapphire, where did you learn to be so convincing?" I snap a look in his direction, a little bit hurt by his statement. 

                      "What do you mean George? Do you think I didn't enjoy myself?" 

                       "Well- how can a young lady enjoy making love to a man she doesn't love?" I think about my answer, agreeing slightly but dispelling the thought of telling him so. 

                        "George, it isn't all that hard. Besides- the more we have sex the more I begin to like the little things that you do..." George perks up and I see a little gleam in his eye. 

                        "Little things? Like what? Or do you wanna keep me guessing?" I think about it a little more, not wanting to give him the information too fast. 

                         "Well..." Think of something to tell him- quick! "I like the way you touch me. Your skin is soft..." His late response tells me it isn't something he was expecting to hear.

                         "My skin is soft? What sort of answer is that?!" He expels whilst laughing. I get off the bed and put on something to cover me up. Once dressed, I walk over to where my clip was thrown and clip my hair back up. 

                          "George, its the truth." He stares at me from the bed. "I wouldn't lie to you." 

                           "In some ways I believe you. But deep down- I know you'd rather be having sex with some young, buff guy who can fuck you longer than I can..." His eyes look sad and despondent. I don't know what to do at times like this. I just hope to myself that the client will just take the hint and leave. He's had his shag, shot his bowl and now nothing's left to do! So why sit there and mope like a child? 

                           "George, what do you want me to say? Doesn't everyone want something that's not real? Like yourself... you have a wife and kids and have been married for thirty odd years- you'd think that she'd be able to give you everything I just have. But instead your here with me, sleeping with me, and paying me for sex- when you could be getting it for free with your wife." 

                             "But my wife isn't you- your beautiful young and- sexy!" I contain a laugh. 

                             "Exactly! I'm what you fantasise about- and don't think I don't know you wank about me George!" He looks amazed that I've managed to breach the subject and drops his gaze from me to the bed. 

                             "I don't think so Sapphire. If I can't have the real thing there's no point in doing anything. Not even with my wife." 

I ponder the thought for a moment, and suppress the things I really want to say and replace them with something to brighten the atmosphere. 

                               "George. Your wife's a lucky lady. What I'd give to be married to a man like you. But what I want and what I like, doesn't matter. It's about what you want. Your my client and I have a lot of respect for you." 

                                "You do?" He looks back at me. 

                                "Of course I do." I start collecting his clothes and bring them into a pile for me to pick up and give to him. 

                                "Sapphire I'm sorry. I just hate feeling like a dirty old man... I hate feeling as though I'm making you do something you don't wanna do-" 

                               "George- listen. I made my choice. I could go out and get a regular job." At this point he begins to put his clothes back on. "But doing a mundane job isn't for me. Working behind a till- or working in an office- it just gets boring. The nine to five and the fake exteriors, it can make people depressed-" 

                               "And this doesn't?!" Obviously I wasn't getting through to him. 

                              "It has it's days, like any job. But It makes me feel as though I'm helping others by lifting the load off their shoulders, and giving them a sense of release... Do you understand?" I see the clogs turning in his head, and all the frustration ease off. Finally!

                               "In some ways I do Sapphire... I guess I just see a young girl before me wasting all the good she could of done with her talents; of helping people, by wasting them on old men like me. Men that have un-liveable lives that prey for something else... Wives who hate them. Kids that just use their old man for money... You see where I'm going with this?" I nod my head in agreement. 
                                "My daughter could be you-" He bows his head whilst buttoning his blazer up again, adjusting his shirt by tucking it into his trousers. I give him the thumbs up from afar and watch him take out six fifty pound bills and drop them on the bed. 
                                 "I guess your not exactly my daughter... She wouldn't be as understanding as you..." He walks up to me and gently kisses me on the lips. 

I kiss him back as a sentiment of knowing where he's coming from. Life can be hard, and sometimes you just wish you could have a break from the everyday struggle. I was his break. After kissing me, he walks up the spiral staircase that leads to my bedroom, and I hear him close the door and his footsteps become faint. I take a minute to get in order before my daughter gets home from school. How excited she'll be when I buy her that laptop she's always wanted! 

I relax into an indulgent bath and wash away all semblance of George. I feel as though he's all over me! The time fast approaching three fifteen and I know that Cassie will burst through the door any minute... 
....................................


                          "Ewwwww- Mum what gives?!" She shouts at me with a puzzled expression. 

                           "Shush you! Can't mummy give her favourite girl in the world a big kiss whenever she feels like it?" I state in a matter-of-factly manner. 

                         "No- she can't." 

                          "Well, this one can- coz I love you so much Cassie. Do you know that?" She looks a little startled as if something was wrong. 

                          "I love you too mummy...? Is something the matter?" 

                            "No- baby! No. I just wanted you to know."  








                              





























2 comments:

  1. So that's how Sapphire pays the bills. I figured it was just one guy, a sugar daddy, but nope I see it's a bunch of different guys. George doesn't seem like a bad guy, but that was before you mentioned he had a family. Shame on him! And it was odd he said she could be his daughter after they had sex..talk about awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah- lol :P I was worried about this chapter, because it is very X rated. But I felt cause Sapphire needs to be explicit- it's her job- it would be cool...?

    But yep, George isn't going to be a regular face in the story, but from what we've seen of him... He's a nice enough guy, just frustrated I guess. Sapphire helps make his life more bearable. But he needs to realise he can't cross the boundaries between them- he is soliciting sex with her after all :)

    I also wanted to make a point so that when people found out what it is she did, they'd be a little, somewhat surprised? But yes! She is a prostitute! Lol- very gross. But because it's Spring County it's more like a calling. More money is to be made from it :)

    Thank you for commenting again! Means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete